July 15th, 2017
An event in support of Westside Children's Center, and the ACLU
• Chef Taji Marie
• Ali Talia
July 1st, 2017
An event in support of the ACLU & Culinary Corps. Featuring:
• O'lSkool BBQ
• Sweet Rose Creamery
• Red Bread
• Sasha Piligian (Sqirl)
• Michelle Lainez (Chef Michelle & Company)
• Stephanie Chen (Sugarbear Bakes)
• Jaqui DeBorja (Granddaughter)
March 25th, 2017
An event in support of the ACLU of Southern California, and Community Healing Gardens, along with:
• Neidy Venegas, Trang Tran, and Debbie Renteria of Rose Cafe
• Keely Gonzalez, and Jessie Liu of Providence
• Ivan Marquez of Broken Spanish
• Jamie Mejia of Franchell's
• Amanda Estrella of Lodge Bread Co.
• Lincoln Carson
• Julia Taylor Brown of Teebsie
• Tehachapi Hertigage Grain Project
February 25th, 2017
Along with Zoe Nathan, and Rusticoffee, we raised nearly $10,000 for the ACLU of Southern California, and Public Counsel!
Started by our friend, and local chef Zoe Nathan, Bake & Gather is a grassroots movement, bringing local culinary artisans together to commune with our neighborhoods while raising awareness and money for charities that protect equal rights for everyone. 100% of the proceeds from all Bake & Gather events are donated.
Click here to learn more about Bake & Gather.